JTECH TERMS OF SERVICE
By using our website and entering into this User Agreement, you affirm that you are an individual, at least 18 years of age or older, you agree that you will not use your Account for or in relation to any illegal activity, any Prohibited Activity, in violation of any laws, statutes, ordinances or regulations; In order to use the Services, you may be required to provide certain identifying information pursuant to our Compliance Program.
By making use of our services, you acknowledge and agree that you are aware of the risks associated with transactions of digital currencies and their derivatives. some of these risks are but not limited to;
(1) you agree that cryptocurrency markets can be volatile and prices can fluctuate significantly, which could result in sudden and significant increases or decreases in the value of your assets.
(2) You Cryptocurrency transactions are generally irreversible.
(3) Legislative and regulatory changes or actions at state or international level may affect the use, transfer, exchange, and value of cryptocurrency. You shall therefore assume all risks related to the use of our services and transactions of digital currencies and their derivatives. We shall not be liable for any such risks or adverse outcomes.
USER IDENTITY VERIFICATION
Your security is of paramount importance to us and we take steps to ensure your security on our platform however you are solely responsible for:
i.maintaining adequate security and control over your Account sign-in details, including but not limited to any passwords, personal identification numbers (PINs) or any other codes associated with your Account;
ii.keeping your contact details up to date so that you can receive any notices or alerts we may send to you in relation to security.We shall have no liability to you in connection with any unauthorised access to your Account, where such unauthorised access was due to no fault of ours , and/or any failure by you to act upon any notice or alert that we send to you.
RESTRICTION, SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your Account where:
• we fairly suspect your account to be the subject of an operational or other error, in which case we may be required to suspend access to your account until such time as the error is resolved.
• we fairly suspect your Account has been or is being used in relation to any unlawful, fraudulent or Prohibited Activity, high risk of, money laundering, financing of terrorism, fraud, or any other financial crime.
• we fairly suspect you of circumventing our controls, including but not limited to opening multiple Accounts on our website.
• We also reserve the right to restrict or suspend your Account when we, in our sole discretion, consider it necessary to carry out further Identity Verification; or terminate your Account if you provide, or we suspect you have provided, false information or refuse to provide information we require for Identity Verification.We will make efforts to provide you with notice of any decision to restrict, suspend or terminate your Account with us, unless we are prevented from doing so by any legal or regulatory requirement, or were doing so may compromise our security and/or risk management procedures.
All intellectual property rights and any content provided in connection with our website or Services, are the property of Jtech ltd or our licensors or suppliers and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. We do not give any implied license for the use of the contents of our website or Services.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Service may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us, we have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We encourage you to read the terms of service and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
You agree to indemnify JTECH, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, managers, members, officers, and employees from any and all claims, demands, actions, damages, losses, costs or expenses, including without limitation, reasonable legal fees, suffered or incurred directly or indirectly arising from your use of or conduct in relation to our website and/or your Account, or from your violation of these Terms.
You and we agree to notify the other party in writing of any claim or dispute that arises in relation to the website, your JTECH Account or these Terms, within 30 days of such claim or dispute arising. You and we further agree to attempt informal resolution of any Dispute prior to bringing the claim to any other body.
You and we agree that any dispute, claim, or controversy between you and us and arising in connection with or relating in any way to these Terms or to your relationship with us as a user of JTECH Services (whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and whether the claims arise during or after the termination of these Terms) will be determined by mandatory final and binding individual (not class) arbitration, except as set forth below under Exceptions to Agreement to Arbitrate. You and us further agree that the arbitrator shall have the exclusive power to rule on his or her own jurisdiction, including without limitation any objections with respect to the existence, scope or validity of the Agreement to Arbitrate, or to the arbitrability of any claim or counterclaim.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
You and we agree to that all disputes, claims or controversies (including non-contractual Disputes, claims or controversies) arising out of or in connection with these Terms, or the breach, termination, enforcement or interpretation thereof (together, Disputes), to the non�exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Entire agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us with respect to the subject matter and supersede any and all prior discussions, agreements and understandings of any kind between you and JTECH(including but not limited to any prior versions of these Terms).
Severally, If any provision of these Terms, as amended from time to time, is determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, under any law, such provision or part thereof shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of these Terms but the legality, validity and enforceability of the other provisions in these Terms shall not be affected and everything else in these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
Force Majeure: The company shall not be liable for any delays, failure in performance or interruption of service which result directly or indirectly from any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, any delay or failure due to any act of God, act of civil or military authorities, act of terrorists, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labour dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophe or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control.
Assignment: You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our prior written approval. You give us your approval to assign or transfer these Terms in whole or in part, including but not limited to: (i) a subsidiary or affiliate; (ii) an acquirer of JTECH’s equity, business or assets; or (iii) a successor by merger.
Contact us for more information on these policies and agreement, you may refer to the company information on the website. If you have questions regarding these Terms, please feel free to contact us for clarification via our Customer Support team on the website or via email to email@example.com.