❖ INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
❖ HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION.
❖ HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
❖ HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA.
❖ CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
❖ CONTACT US
❖ INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The followings are the types of information we collect when you register for and use our services:
Email address, Name, Mobile number, Nationality, Country code.
JTECH ACCOUNT DETAILS:
Username, User Profile Information in the “Bio” section, Profile Picture, Joined Date.
WEBSITE ACCOUNT ACTIVITY:
Trade Chat Messages, Trade Chat Attachments, Trade Activity, Transaction History, Trade Instructions, Account Status.
DATA RELATED TO TRADE CHAT ATTACHMENTS:
Wallet Address, Transactions sent
DATA COLLECTED IN CONNECTION WITH “KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER” (KYC) COMPLIANCE:
Government-issued ID, Identification Number, Full name, Date of birth, Sex, Home Address, Photograph.
DEVICE AND WEBSITE USAGE DATA:
IP Addresses, Cookie ID and/or other device, identifiers, Information relating to your access to the Website, such as device characteristics, date & time Language preferences Information on actions taken while using the Website.
• To comply with our policies and obligations, including, but not limited to, disclosures and responses in response to any requests from law enforcement authorities and/or regulators in accordance with any applicable law, rule, regulation, judicial or governmental order, regulatory authority of competent jurisdiction, discovery request or similar legal process. Where necessary to protect our legal rights and interests, or the interests of others, we may also use personal data in relation to legal claims, compliance, audit, risk management, law enforcement processes and regulatory functions. We may also use personal data in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of a business.
❖ DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA.
We may share your information with selected recipients, the categories of persons with whom we may share Personal Data and the purposes include:
• financial and other institutions we partner with to provide our products and services;
• companies and organisations that provide services to us, including in relation to technical infrastructure, marketing and analytics, and web and app development;
• companies and organisations that assist us with identity verification, background screening, due diligence and processing or otherwise fulfilling transactions that you have requested;
• our professional advisers, consultants and other similar services.
• To comply with any legal, regulatory or contractual obligation, or with any legal or regulatory process (such as a valid court order or subpoena);
• To establish, exercise, or defend legal claims;
• To prevent physical harm or financial loss, in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity, or to otherwise protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety;
• To facilitate a purchase or sale of all or part of our business. For example, by sharing data with a company we plan to merge with or be acquired by; or
• To support our audit, compliance, and corporate governance functions.We will otherwise treat your personal data as private and confidential and will not share it with other parties except where you have given permission.
❖ HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA.
The security of your personal data is our topmost priority. We regularly review and implement up-to-date technical and organisational security measures when processing your personal data. Our employees are trained to handle personal data securely and with utmost discretion and confidentiality, failing which they are be subject to disciplinary action.Please note that it is impossible to guarantee 100% security of information. As such, you agree that we shall not be liable for any information leakage and other losses not caused by our intention or gross negligence, including but not limited to hacker attack, power interruption, or unavoidable technical failure, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
• What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small amounts of data that are sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we can automatically collect information from you through cookies or similar technologies.
a. to keep you signed in;
b. to record your habits and preferences when browsing our website;
❖ DATA RETENTION
We retain personal data for the period necessary for the purposes communicated above, or for such periods as required by applicable law. We make efforts to delete your Personal Data once it is no longer required for any of the business purposes described above.
❖ CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect data from children under the age of 18 without verified parental consent.
❖ CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this policy, or wish to make an inquiry regarding personal data or privacy, please kindly contact customer service on our website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.